Info about my Calmbirth® courses
When and where are local Calmbirth® classes held?
The courses are over 2 days (consecutively) and run from 9:15am until 5:30pm on both days, with a one hour break for lunch. They are held in the Hutt Valley in pleasant surroundings (either in Petone or near Belmont Regional Park - dependent on numbers on course - max 6 couples).
What is the cost of Calmbirth® course?
The cost per woman (plus her partner or birth companion) for the full weekend course is:
$425 for the Early Birds if the full amount is paid by the Friday 4 weeks before course starts. Full cost thereafter is $475 for weekend course.
This payment covers:
- 14 hours of face-to-face group education
- Refreshments morning and afternoon
- a comprehensive Class Handbook
- 2 x relaxation CDs (or audio thumbdrives)
- Ongoing support via phone/email if needed
- FEBRUARY 2018 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th FEBRUARY 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- MARCH 2018 - Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th MARCH 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- MAY 2018 - Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th MAY 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- JUNE 2018 - Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th JUNE 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- AUGUST 2018 - Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th AUGUST 2018 - $475 / $425 early bird
- SEPTEMBER 2018 - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd SEPT 2018 - $475 / $425 early bird
- NOVEMBER 2018 - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th NOV 2018 - - $475 / $425 early bird
Please note: if I ever have to cancel a course, you may be able to transfer to an alternative course, due dates willing, otherwise a full refund will be given.